Sport SA Partners and Members Breakfast
The Members and Partners Breakfast is ready to kick off for 2018 October 19th at 7:30am at The Sage Hotel on South Terrace.
We have two delightful South Australian Sport stars hosting and speaking at the event. Listen in on the stories steeped in rich sporting history of Michelle den Dekker OAM and Rachael Sporn OAM both members of our South Australian Hall of Fame. You'll be assured of some great entertainment and key take home messages from the event. Most importantly, this is our wonderful opportunity to acknowledge our partners and finalists for the 2018 South Australian Sports Awards to be held at the Adelaide Oval on Friday November the 16th.
Date: Friday 19th October 2018
Time: 7:20am for 7:30am start - 9am
Venue: Sage Hotel Adelaide, 208 South Terrace
MC: Michelle Den Dekker OAM
Guest Speaker: Rachael Sporn OAM
Tickets: $30 Members, $35 Non Members
To be assured of your tickets and an incredible morning of entertainment and learning, please [click here]
2018 Guest Speaker, Rachael Sporn
The Sport SA Partners and Members Breakfast is held annually to recognise and thank Sport SA‘s Partners and Members of the previous financial year.
In recent years he Breakfast has also included the Sport SA Award Finalist Announcement function, which announces and acknowledges the 3 finalists in each of the 8 Sport SA Awards categories, showcasing those behind the sporting stars, up and coming talent as well as outstanding regional athletes. Each year Sport SA invites a high profile sports person or administrator to speak to inspire our Members and guests. Previous speakers include:
- 2017: Abby Bishop, Opal and Adelaide Lightning Basketball Player
- 2016: Jane Claxton, Hockeyroo
- 2015: Tamie Durdin and Stephanie Na, Professional Golfers
- 4 Commonwealth Games gold medallist l Diamond, 2012014: Renae Hallinan, Adelaide Thunderbirds Captain and Australian Netbal
- 2013: Jared Tallent, three time Olympic medallist and Commonwealth Games gold medallist and Claire Tallent, two time Olympian and Commonwealth Games silver medallist, both race walkers
- 2012: James McRae, London 2012 Olympic bronze medallist, Men’s Quadruple Scull
- 2011: Chris Dittmar, former World No. 1 ranked Squash player and now sports commentator
- 2010: Norma Plummer, World Championship and former Australian Netball Diamonds Coach
- 2009: Jacob Holmes, former Adelaide 36ers Basketballer and gold medallist at the 2006 Commonwealth Games
- 2008: Mark Peters, former CEO of the Australian Sports Commission.
Left: Katrina Webb OAM and right: Jane Claxton (2016).