As the leader of sport in South Australia we believe we should be an up to date source on vacancies within the sporting industry in South Australia. Our member organisations are many and varied offering a variety of roles in the sport and recreation areas. This online "positions vacant board" will keep you informed of upcoming positions
Communications and Sport Inclusion Coordinator (FT)
Inclusive Sport SA are looking for a highly motivated and passionate Communications Coordinator with experience in campaign management, sport administration and inclusive practices to provide support to the General Manager, Sector Engagement.
Job competencies required:
- Ability to confidently build and maintain professional relationships across a wide sector of stakeholders.
- Familiarity coordinating diversity and inclusion events both internally and externally.
- A diversity and inclusion ethos.
- Experience in researching, interviewing and developing informative, creative and engaging content, including social media posts, web copy, blog posts and related materials communications.
- A high level of computer skills including the Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Photoshop and InDesign.
- High level competency in and knowledge of PR, social media trends, website content management systems and social media management programs.
- Experience in effectively managing a diverse workload with competing priorities and tight deadline-driven projects.
- Strong verbal communication skills and presentation ability.
- Some afterhours and weekend work.
Applications close Monday, 23 July at 9am.
For more information, please [click here]
Position Vacant: Board Director (Casual Vacancy - Voluntary, Appointed Position)
Paddle SA (formerly Canoe South Australia) is seeking interested and suitably qualified people to join its Board of Directors. Paddle SA (PSA) is the governing body responsible for the promotion, support and management of canoeing, kayaking and other paddle sports in the state of South Australia. PSA is recognised by the Office for Recreation, Sport and Racing (ORSR) as the pre eminent body responsible for the sport throughout the state.
The role of a Paddle SA Board Director includes:
- Attending and contributing at regular Board meetings
- Leadership of a champion project
- Representation of PSA at particular events and functions
- Strategic planning days and/ or Board workshops that may arise
- PSA Annual General Meeting (held in November)
Expressions of Interest close Friday, 31st August 2018.
For more information on Paddle SA, the Board and the role, please [click here]